Monday 11 November 2013

MY FIRST EVER BLOG! 

Hiyaa guyss,
so this is my first ever blog! There will be a lot of new and exciting things coming your way such as product reviews, hair, makeup, fashion advise and of course the odd post about anything exciting that happens. I am more than happy for you to send me requests, products to review, talk about and give advise on. I will be needing some advise on how this whole blogging system works as i am very new to it all so do contact me if there is anything that you would like me to do. You can contact me at milliecotts2012@hotmail.co.uk or follow my twitter @millieecottee_x 
I will look forward to hearing from some of you, keep an eye on this for more exciting things to come in the near coming future.  
Amelia oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment